All content, information and opinions presented in the Red Tray Discussion Forums are those of the authors of posts and messages and not of Red Tray's. Red Tray does not guarantee the reliability or accuracy of the material presented. The material is published "as is", and does not represent the views and opinions of Red Tray. Red Tray merely provides a space for its users to express and exchange their own opinions. Any reliance upon the material presented in these forums shall be at the user's own risk. Red Tray and its owner organizations bear no legal liability for discussion results.
The following rules govern the discussion forums presented on Red Tray. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the discussion forums will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
1. If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to Red Tray (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
2. You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on Red Tray any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the Red Tray discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
3. All discussion forum messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
4. All discussion forum messages must contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material.
5. All discussion forum topics must be created with proper case, and must not use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
6. To maintain high quality content, discussion moderators may remove messages which stray from the topic or do not contribute new ideas.
7. Discussion material on Red Tray is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through Red Tray, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by Red Tray.